There is a wide range of cameras available in the market. But not every camera is suitable for everything. For a vlogger or Youtuber, the most important thing is the camera with which they shoot their videos. As we all know vlogging is not an easy task. If you are a vlogger, you have to work so hard and if your videos don’t have great quality all your work can go in vain. Your search for best vlogging camera under 300 dollar can end here on this post.
If you don’t have any issue with the price as a quality camera can be expensive, you have a huge range of options but if your budget is tight you have to think once before choosing your camera. You will have to dig out a bit but you won’t be disappointed with the results. There isn’t any shortage of quality cameras in the lower range also. To make it easier for you we have come up with these “6 Best Vlogging Camera Under 300 Dollar“.
Important Things To Consider
For the vlogging purpose, we need a good camera with all the required features and we all know that they cost a good amount. But when our budget is not that good we need to compromise on a few features. But which features are to be considered and which to skip is a big question. So, here is the answer
- Durability is an important feature when you need a vlogging camera. Don’t go for a camera that cannot resist the bad conditions. You may think you are saving some bucks but may end up spending extra as they won’t last long.
- We do not always need extra zoom when we record videos for a vlog (I am talking about most of, although it totally depends upon the type of vlog). So, we can compromise on it for some other important features.
- Manual controls are good but if you think you can save a little by compromising on autofocus, think again. For a vlogger, quality autofocus is important as you may have to shoot anywhere anytime and may or may not on your own. If the autofocus is not good sometimes it can be difficult to shoot.
6 Best Vlogging Camera Under 300 Dollar
#1 Canon Powershot ELPH 360 HS 16.0 MP Digital Camera
If you are running out of the budget and want a good camera for vlogging your first choice can be Canon Powershot ELPH 360 HS 16.0 MP Digital camera. When it comes to video quality this can give a good competition to the more expensive choices. The video quality doesn’t decrease when it is zoomed in. The low light performance is also great.
Although the quality is not really up to the mark for still photographs, it is ok for vlogging if your project needs them.
- Good Video Quality at a very cheap rate.
- Great low light performance.
- Sleek and light body. One can keep it in their pocket.
- 1080p video resolution
- Durable and low price.
- Not so good for outdoors.
- Not very handy. It takes some time to get used to it.
#2 Nikon Coolpix B500
Nikon Coolpix can be the best low budget buy for a vlogger. This camera performs well in low light. The max video resolution of 1920 x 1080 makes it a better choice for recording vlogs.
Nikon Coolpix B500 is a heavy camera in comparison to the others on our list and it doesn’t have the manual focus feature. Both of these together makes it not so good for an outdoor shooting. The weight and size make it difficult to carry everywhere and the lack of manual focus makes it difficult to focus on the right place among the moving objects.
- In-Built WiFi
- 1920 x 1080 Video Resolution
- Great Battery Life
- 7.4fps Fast Continuous Shooting
- 40X Optical Zoom
- 1/4000s High Shutter Speed
- Low Price
- Lack of Manual Focus
- Heavier Than others
#3 Canon Vixia HF R82
This camcorder from Canon is one of the best vlogging camera under 300 dollar. If you want a better camera for your vlogging purpose with a low price than this could be a great deal for you.
- Great video quality
- Built-in WiFi and NFC
- Great low light performance
- 3 inches touchscreen
- slow and fast motion recording
- 32x optical and 1140x digital zoom
No considerable cons
#4 GoPro Hero5 Black Action Camera
This can be the best budget camera for vloggers who record in tough conditions but are not willing to spend a good amount on the camera. We do not recommend it as a regular vlogging camera as it is specially made for the action shots.
- Captures 4k videos
- Durable for tough situations and water resistant. It can resist up to 10m of water.
- Works great with voice command
- light and Pocket size
- Automatic controls are better than any other camera in this price range.
- The ultra-wide fish-eye view is another loved feature of it.
- No Zoom
- Not ideal for regular vlogging as the colour balance is not so good for every situation. It is good for broad daylight but for any other situation, the colours are way too cool.
- Battery life is not so impressive.
#5 Canon PowerShot SX710 HS
Canon PowerShot SX710 HS is a travel camera with DSLR qualities. It gives a superb shooting experience with great video quality. 30X zoom makes it different from others. It can be a better option for the low light recordings. If you can spend a few extra bucks this can be an option for you.
- 20.3 megapixels high-sensitivity camera for a great picture quality.
- 30x optical zoom
- In-built WiFi and NFC to easily share records anywhere anytime.
- Autofocus control is better than others.
- Dedicated movie button.
- 1080p Full HD video.
- Sharp rear LCD
- Remote control with Smartphone.
- Intelligent image stabilisation
- The only considerable con of it is the battery life that could be better.
#6 Fujifilm FinePix S8600
Fujifilm FinePix S8600 is a compact superzoom camera that can suit your budget if you are not willing to spend a big amount on your vlogging camera. It has a great battery life that makes you able to shoot without thinking of charging issue. This is again a good option for the best vlogging camera under 300 dollar.
- 36X Optical Zoom
- Image stabilisation.
- Long Battery life for convenient shooting
- Face detection focusing lets you focus your camera better
- 8.0 fps Fast Continuous Shooting
- Panorama Shooting
- 25mm Wide Angle Lens
- Manual Exposure
- 900mm Good Tele Lens
- No WiFi
- No full HD video
- Low screen resolution
- Heavy and large body
These 6 can be the best vlogging camera under 300 dollar with all the important features you need. If you think we have forgotten any which can be added to the list, please recommend in the comment section.